Indigenous Employment Exhibition
Showcase your organisation at the 2023 CareersXpo!
The Indigenous Employment Exhibition aims to raise awareness of career and education opportunities including support services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living in the ACT and surrounding regions.
You are invited to host an information display to showcase the services and support provided by your organisation. You will have the opportunity to engage and connect with young people and their families, teachers and other exhibitors.
Exhibitors will be required to share the exhibition space. There will be no individual stalls in the Indigenous Employment Exhibition.
The Indigenous Employment Exhibition will feature a wide variety of organisations as well as local and federal government departments.
Some of the exhibitors may include:
- ACT Education Directorate
- ACT Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate
- CIT Yurauna Centre
- Department of Home Affairs
- The Ngunnawal Centre, UC
- Indigenous Allied Health Australia
- Australian Indigenous Doctors Association (AIDA)
- Jumbunna, Institute for Indigenous Education and Research, UTS
- Defence Force Recruiting
- UC Widening Participation Team